Current Cruise Menu
- Homemade soup of the day served with croutons (v)
- Warm halloumi & cashew nut salad (v) (gf)
- Bread Baskets
- Complimentary bread baskets will be served to your table (extra portions of bread £1.00)
- Mixed Greek olives - £2.50 per bowl
- Breast of chicken, served with new potatoes, roasted vegetables & a cider gravy (gf)
- Salmon Salad
- Fillet of salmon, served with new potatoes, green beans, olives, garlic, sundried tomatoes & dressed lemon juice salad leaves (gf)
- Garlic & fennel spaghetti served with parsley and onions (v)
- Eton Mess
- Summerberry Eton mess served with a fruit coulis
A selection of cheese and biscuits
Available as an additional course, or as an alternative to the dessert £6.50 per person.
- Chemin Des Dames, France, 2017£17.95
A medium sweet wine, offering ripe honeydew melon, nectarine and pineapple fruit with an attractive sweetness.Small glass: £5.30 Large glass: £6.50
- Big Bombora Chardonnay, Australia, 2017£19.95
This is a soft and rounded wine, with characteristics of cooked apple and underlying notes of vanilla.
- Alfredini Pinot Grigio, Australia, 2017£20.95
Light and refreshing. Faint hints of stone fruit, joined by flavours of lemon, lime and honeyed edge.Small glass: £5.95 Large glass: £7.30
- Fernlands Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, 2018£22.95
Wonderful balance between tropical and herbaceous flavours. Gooseberry and green pepper mingle with mango and guava.
- Dominio de la Fuente Verdejo, Organic, Spain, 2017£22.95
A crisp, aromatic white wine, showing great purity of aromas. Bright, pale straw yellow with intense fresh notes of grass, fennel and white pepper.
- Macon-Village Elodie Dupres, France, 2017£26.95
Nicely balanced with crisp citrus fruit providing the backbone and softer notes of green apples and aromas of white flowers adding welcoming delicacy and complexity.
- La Tierra Rocosa Merlot, Chile, 2018£20.95
Offers good concentration and depth of fruit, with a soft and plummy texture and hints of vanilla.Small glass: £5.95 Large glass: £7.50
- Riscos Malbec, Chile, 2017£21.95
Heavy, bold and brimming with stewed black fruits and hints of coffee. A powerful opulent red.
- Marques De Laia Reserva, Rioja, Spain 2014£22.95
A complex wine that displays a harmonious blend of dried, stewed fruits and nuances of leather, vanilla and tobacco
- Baron de Baussac Carignan, France 2017£24.95
This wine is crammed with concentrated and voluptuous black cherry fruit, with subtle vanilla providing a polished finish.
- Le Bois des Violettes Rosé, France 2017£20.95
Fresh and crisp with very subtle strawberry fruit and a dash of sweet spice. This is a structured and vibrant wine.Small glass: £5.95 Large glass: £7.30
- Torre Alta Pinot Grigio Rosé, Italy 2017£22.95
A pale and delicate rosé with beautiful soft strawberry flavours, nuances of nectarine and perfumed floral notes.
- Marques Calado Macabeo, Spain 2017£18.95
Fresh, floral aromas reminiscent of aromatic herbs such as anise & fennel, the smooth & velvety palate is fruit driven with citrus & banana characteristics.Small glass: £5.40 Large glass: £6.50
- Marques Calado Tempranillo, Spain 2017£18.95
Classic Tempranillo notes of dark cherry & blackcurrant are lifted by a hint of dried flowers & sweet spice. Superbly balanced, the fruits of the forest flavours are perfectly complemented by soft tannins.Small glass: £5.40 Large glass: £6.50
- Prosecco Bel Canto 20cl, NV, Italy£9.5
Your own mini bottle of a delicate and aromatic fine bubbled wine. Carrying a lots of fresh peach, pear and an elegant zest.
- Prosecco Corte Alta, NV, Italy£24.95
Delicate & aromatic with a light body & fine bubbles. This wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear, apricot & apple with a revitalising finish.
- Raboso Rosada Corte Alta, NV, Italy£24.95
The little-known Raboso grape is essentially the sister grape of the white prosecco and here used to make a similarly delicate sparkling wine.
- J. De Telmont Grande Reserve Brut, NV, France£32.95
One of the few remaining family owned Champagne houses. De Telmont produces this excellent non-vintage in a medium bodied, with apple & lemon fruit flavours & a classically yeasty style.