Current Cruise Menu
- Homemade Tomato & Basil soup served with croutons (v)
- Brie, walnut & green grape salad, served on a bed of salad leaves with a white wine mayonnaise & wholegrain mustard vinaigrette (v) (gf)
- Bread Baskets
- Complimentary bread baskets will be served to your table (extra portions of bread £1.00)
- Mixed Greek olives - £2.50 per bowl
- Breast of chicken, served with a mixed pepper fricassee sauce, new potatoes & roasted vegetables (gf)
- Salmon Salad
- Fillet of salmon, served with a dill cream, new potatoes & roasted vegetables (gf)
- Wild mushroom risotto (v)
- Zesty Lemon Tart
- served with Chantilly cream
Cheese & Biscuits
A selection of cheese and biscuits is included as a 4th course on Saturday evening cruises.
- Chemin Des Dames, France, 2017£17.95
A medium sweet wine, offering ripe honeydew melon, nectarine and pineapple fruit with an attractive sweetness.Small glass: £5.30 Large glass: £6.50
- Big Bombora Chardonnay, Australia, 2017£19.95
This is a soft and rounded wine, with characteristics of cooked apple and underlying notes of vanilla.
- Alfredini Pinot Grigio, Australia, 2017£20.95
Light and refreshing. Faint hints of stone fruit, joined by flavours of lemon, lime and honeyed edge.Small glass: £5.95 Large glass: £7.30
- Fernlands Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, 2018£22.95
Wonderful balance between tropical and herbaceous flavours. Gooseberry and green pepper mingle with mango and guava.
- Dominio de la Fuente Verdejo, Organic, Spain, 2017£22.95
A crisp, aromatic white wine, showing great purity of aromas. Bright, pale straw yellow with intense fresh notes of grass, fennel and white pepper.
- Macon-Village Elodie Dupres, France, 2017£26.95
Nicely balanced with crisp citrus fruit providing the backbone and softer notes of green apples and aromas of white flowers adding welcoming delicacy and complexity.
- La Tierra Rocosa Merlot, Chile, 2018£20.95
Offers good concentration and depth of fruit, with a soft and plummy texture and hints of vanilla.Small glass: £5.95 Large glass: £7.50
- Riscos Malbec, Chile, 2017£21.95
Heavy, bold and brimming with stewed black fruits and hints of coffee. A powerful opulent red.
- Marques De Laia Reserva, Rioja, Spain 2014£22.95
A complex wine that displays a harmonious blend of dried, stewed fruits and nuances of leather, vanilla and tobacco
- Baron de Baussac Carignan, France 2017£24.95
This wine is crammed with concentrated and voluptuous black cherry fruit, with subtle vanilla providing a polished finish.
- Le Bois des Violettes Rosé, France 2017£20.95
Fresh and crisp with very subtle strawberry fruit and a dash of sweet spice. This is a structured and vibrant wine.Small glass: £5.95 Large glass: £7.30
- Torre Alta Pinot Grigio Rosé, Italy 2017£22.95
A pale and delicate rosé with beautiful soft strawberry flavours, nuances of nectarine and perfumed floral notes.
- Marques Calado Macabeo, Spain 2017£18.95
Fresh, floral aromas reminiscent of aromatic herbs such as anise & fennel, the smooth & velvety palate is fruit driven with citrus & banana characteristics.Small glass: £5.40 Large glass: £6.50
- Marques Calado Tempranillo, Spain 2017£18.95
Classic Tempranillo notes of dark cherry & blackcurrant are lifted by a hint of dried flowers & sweet spice. Superbly balanced, the fruits of the forest flavours are perfectly complemented by soft tannins.Small glass: £5.40 Large glass: £6.50
- Prosecco Bel Canto 20cl, NV, Italy£9.5
Your own mini bottle of a delicate and aromatic fine bubbled wine. Carrying a lots of fresh peach, pear and an elegant zest.
- Prosecco Corte Alta, NV, Italy£24.95
Delicate & aromatic with a light body & fine bubbles. This wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear, apricot & apple with a revitalising finish.
- Raboso Rosada Corte Alta, NV, Italy£24.95
The little-known Raboso grape is essentially the sister grape of the white prosecco and here used to make a similarly delicate sparkling wine.
- Nicolas Courtin Brut, NV, France£32.95
Each and every detail of Nicolas Courtin is attentively observed to ensure that what reaches your flute is pure, elegant Champagne. It's rich and smooth, white notes of toast, citrus and apple and a delicate mousse.